A background information about Seleme Melato Incorporated
- Dr Seleme Melato Incorporated provides clinical psychological services including diagnosis and treatment of psychological disorders, psychometric assessments, psychosocial wellbeing as well as HIVAIDS Management.
- Our Offices are based in Sandton, Gauteng. See contact details.
- The independent private practice, serves both children and adult clientele, in the diagnosis and treatment of psychological disorders.
- Seleme Melato Incorporated has been in the business for a period of 16 years and it is a 100% Black Female owned entity.
- As from 01/07/2017 Dr Seleme Melato is now Chairperson of the Mental Health Review Board (Johannesburg region) and
Mental Health Practitioner on the Mental Health Review Board ( Johannesburg)
To strive at being the best in the psychological services realm.
To continuously view individuals as capable through the use if their strengths, to acknowledge their weaknesses and to deal with them in order to create a perfect life work balance. This balance in turn, leads to less stress, psychosomatic disorders, absenteeism and more healthier, focused and productive individuals, parents and the workforce in general.
- People focus:
- We are a strong team built on trust with deep-seated respect and real concern for the well-being and development of people.
- We keep abreast of developments and actively explore innovative applications of our expertise.
- We continuously adapt and improve the way we work and service our clients’ needs.
- We uphold a high standard of excellence and ethical conduct.
- Our efficient co-ordination of resources and compliance to policies and procedures provide the consistency to be a
trustworthy employer and business partner.
- Service Excellence:
- We are committed to achieve results aligned to best practice and client expectations by partnering with our clients
in a professional and independent way, retaining the best interest of all parties and striving to inspire people
within their work environment.
- Doris Misbi CEO: The Image Firm
- "Each time I have worked with Seleme, she has never seized to amaze me. Her passion for her work and her drive endure that she always delivers beyond expectations.
She maintains an informed outlook, keeps abreast of the latest industry developments ensuring that the end product is of excellent quality always.
Professional, exceptional and accomplished are the words I can use to describe this phenomenal leader."
- Corrie Van Der Wath CEO: Telosmax
“Seleme is a very enthusiastic individual with great insight into human behaviour, which is also her field of speciality.
I have co-presented with Seleme on various development workshops.
Her presenting style is professional and this allows her to easily convey her specialist knowledge to any audience.
Her knowledge on Emotional Intelligence (EQ), interpersonal skills and personal development is exceptional and her passion for the above mentioned is evident. She expresses herself clearly and captures her audience’s attention.
Seleme creates a positive learning environment for her attendees to participate, to easily interact and communicate with her. She also has a great sense of humour.
Seleme’s contribution to personal development is an opportunity not to be missed”.
- Moabi Pekane - Programme Manager: Housing (CoJ)
“What I really liked about Seleme Melato is that she is very knowledgeable on the subject matter (emotional intelligence) and a good presenter who connected well with her audience.
Seleme was a phenomenal presenter with a great wealth of knowledge she has Her use of practical examples from her experience during course really helped with my overall understanding of how to use my EQ to manage, lead better and effectively as well as the difference between EQ and IQ and impact of effective usage of EQ in achieving one’s objectives.
Seleme kept the class engaged where each member shared their experiences and issues they have faced”.